Thursday, July 12, 2012

Project #13

communicating globally





















Communicating in Multiple Ways!!!

Throughout the course of EDM 310, I have learned so many new ways of communicating. I always thought if you did not have someone's cell number it would be difficult to get up with them; however that is definitely not the case. As wee were placed in groups for EDM, I worried about being able to meet all the time with my group and if everyone would be capable of getting together at the same times or not. After learning ways of communicating such as google chrome, skype, Facebook, and many more I saw quickly that the communication would not be an issue. For the last project my group and I have had to create, we were instructed to perform a lecture using the smart board. Of course for this project all group members needed to be present and have a part in the project. Unfortunately, each group member had such busy schedules that it was almost impossible to meet collaboratively. With the help of global communication our group was able to pull the project off successfully. We SMS messaged one another throughout the entire project and emailed documents of our progress daily. Throughout the process of our presentation, we collaboratively used google docs in a successful way to pull our project together. We also each recorded video sessions of our individual parts and then emailed one another once again. I can honestly say, after this class I would be lost without the knowledge of all the many world wide communication tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment