Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Final Report on PLN

final report

Being that one should always be completely honest in their writings, I will say before this semester a PLN was absolutely foreign to me. I can honestly say that I have learned more in this summer course of EDM 310 than I have in any other college course. At this point in the semester I now know what a PLN is and am able to effectively use and add to my personal PLN. When I first learned of a "PLN" I chose to use Symbaloo as my base for creating my very first PLN. I am glad I chose this program because I have found it very easy to use and am excited about now having my own program to refer to as often as I need or want to. When I first started using my PLN, I only had a few webmix's such as facebook and google; however, since then I have added many more gadgets to my PLN. Several of the most used icons on my PLN are now twitter, google docs, edublog, edm blogger spot, and many more. I am pleased to say creating a PLN was very beneficial for me as an individual as well as a future teacher. Even though this may be my final report on my PLN, I plan to continue adding and updating my PLN as I grow as an educator and learner.
why stop learning?

No comments:

Post a Comment